As a consignor at Floods of Duds Consignment Sale, you can:
- earn a a minimum 70% of your total sales.
- earn a higher percentage of your sales and receive a refund for part or all of consignor fee as a Volunteer.
- shop the presale for the best selection.
- electronically enter your tags.
- print a donation list for your tax filings.
- put unsold items in future sales with us and with other sales that use the My Consignment Manager site.
- view which items have sold at our sale on a nightly basis through the "view settlement report" option.
- calculate your potential sale in dollars.
On top of all this, you will be supporting the Children's Ministries at Hendersonville First United Methodist Church.
When Registration opens, we accept the first 300 consignors who register online. Past participation does not guarantee participation in the current sale. When the spots are filled, we will close registration. A waiting list may be available. Please follow us on Facebook for updates.
The participation fee is $12.00 and will be deducted from your earnings. Depending on your level of volunteering, this amount could decrease.
- The minimum number of total items per consignor is 30, and the maximum is 400 items per consignor.
- Floods of Duds will not be accepting maternity clothes, stuffed animals, any kind of bedding, or infant feeding accessories. See acceptable items tab for more details.
Consignor and Volunteer Registration Open
Registration will open on date Thursday, July 1, 2021.
Check-in Days (Appointment Only)
Saturday, August 21, 2021 - Monday, August 23, 2021
Volunteer and Consignor Shopping
Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 5:30 - 7 pm
Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 7 - 9 pm
50% Discount Sale
Thursday, August 26, 7 - 9 pm
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
9 am - 7 pm
Thursday, August 26, 2021
9 am - 6 pm
Friday, August 27, 2021
50% Discount Sale ALL DAY
9 am - 7 pm
Saturday, August 28, 2021
*Please note: Items not picked up by 3 p.m. will be donated to fantastic local charities.
Register to Consign