All items will be inspected for cleanliness, holes, stains, missing parts, and proper tagging. Floods of Duds is known for quality merchandise.
Please double check that:
- You have an appointment to consign. We cannot accept your items without an appointment.
- Clothing is not out of date.
- Clothing is the proper season.
- Clothing is in good condition.
- Toys work and batteries are included when necessary.
- Items are not over our limits.
- You have a minimum of 30 items to participate in the sale.
- You do not have more than 300 items.
- You do not have items on our unacceptable list.
- Your tags are printed on white cardstock - any weight between 65lbs and 110lbs should be fine. Do not use textured paper as barcodes might bleed.
- Barcodes are crisp and clear. If your barcodes are fuzzy, faded, or look like they have been erased, please change your ink cartridge and reprint. You may need to use a different printer. We recommend printing tags on normal or draft setting; best quality is too dark and causes the bar codes to bleed.
- Tape is not covering your barcodes.
- Clothing is on wire hangers and hung correctly.
Remember that clothes that are washed, ironed and hung neatly on hangers will sell better than items that look wrinkled and/or sloppy!